Kevin's Barber Shop

Kevin's Barber Shop
Come in and sit down

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Look at Those Puppies

I finally got it today.  Well - not IT - that would be a better story - but this one's pretty good. You see - I finally understood - to a degree - what it was like to have boobs - to be a woman with two big ol boobs right up there. And it all had to do with walking the dog.

It was - and still is - a beautiful early spring day.   My fella, Deeogee, has put on a good chunk of weight since losing his prized possessions just before Christmas.  While the rest of us were decking the halls, he was sans balls, and with it the monumental sex drive that translated into a very high metabolism.People were out in good stead, and living as I do, so close to a 22 acre park, there was a lot of foot traffic, and dog walking going on.  Well, for some reason I was thinking in the abstract.  It started to dawn on me that people looked at dogs the exact same way they look at boobs.  First, there is the "family" or those close enough to be like the kids who were nourished by them and daddy who plays with them. These people can get right up to the dog. often slobbering over eachother - and carry on quite unconcerned about appearences.

Then there were the "club" these would be the other women with boobs or the other people with dogs - flashing the insider smirk at eachother. Yours are/is nice. Mine is/are nicer. Not bad for the breed, etc, etc... If you are an owner of a dog - or a pair of knockers, you know there is great power - and great responsibility to be considered and respected with regard to ta ta stewardship. Some of us like the low maintenence, cute looks and high energy of the small breeds.  Others are loyal only to the fearsome and ponderous giants.  I myself - love them all.  A nice medium sized dog is great - but what's not to like about seeing a group of them together, nose to nose at the park or beach, playing freely without concern for us..
And last.....and least, there are the non dog owners - or in Brestworld - men.  Men just look at boobs.  No, actually - they stare at boobs.  People who don't have dogs also stare.  a lot.  They either have the "I should get a dog"  or "I hate fucking dogs" look - but like tit loving men, they stare.  I suddenly felt like one of the girls.  Here I was being seen as merely the facilitator of a seperate entity - a life force of it's own, just like a beauty set of love jugs - and you know - I was ok with that.

No comments: